We want our visitors to have a safe and enjoyable stay at Fullbrook. Everyone must
avoid damage to property and be mindful of others and their wishes and needs. With
these goals in mind we ask all campers to abide by the following rules:
- Noise must be kept to an absolute minimum between 9:30pm and 6:30am.
- There should be no loud music at any time.
- Do not feed the animals (including our dogs).
- Children must be supervised at all times when away from the campsite field.
- Children must not play in the barns or farm buildings or around the animals.
- Dogs must be kept under control and away from farm animals and other campers.
- Please leave at least 3 metres between pitches / groups.
- Barbecues are only allowed in proper equipment designed for that purpose.
- Fire baskets, bonfires, oil drums etc are not allowed.
- Disposable barbeques can only be used when placed on a non-flammable surface off the grass.
- Rubbish should be sorted and placed in the bins provided.
- Do not exclude others from use of the picnic table and other facilities.
- Use the washroom facilities with care. Turn off taps / the shower / lights after use.
- Do not put rubbish or sanitary towels down the toilet. Use the bin provided.
- Please do not use the shower or wash basins to wash crockery etc. A washing up sink is provided.
- We allow a maximum of 2 guests / visitors per pitch but all visitors must depart by 9.30pm.
- A maximum of one car per pitch is allowed on the camp field, extra cars must be parked on the yard area.
- Tents must be those specifically made for the purpose of camping. We do not accept outdoor sleeping, marquees,
self made shelters or sleeping under gazebos.
If you have any questions about these rules, or anything else, please do not hesitate to ask us.